LG Mini Splits
LG duct-free systems are available in a range of sizes and styles–including systems that can heat and cool multiple rooms with a single outdoor unit to fit almost any need. The indoor units are available in many different types to fit with the look and feel of your home.
Art Cool Premier
In addition to stylish design, LG Art Cool™ Premier brings with it an unrivaled package of the most complete air conditioning solutions.
- Heating and Cooling
- Revolutionary Inverter Technology
- Larger Cross-Flow Fan & Enhanced Outlet – Increases Airflow by 29%
- 4-Way Swing Disperses Air Quickly
- Ultra quiet
- Stylish design
- Quick and easy to install
- Up to 27.5 SEER
- Five-year warranty on parts
- Seven-year warranty on compressors
Art Cool Gallery
The slim, contemporary styling of the Art Cool™ Gallery Inverter models will appeal to today’s discerning customer. Available in 9,000 and 12,000 BTU/h, models come with a frame that allows the customer to modify and personalize the unit with their own artwork or photography – the ultimate in custom design plus with energy-efficient Inverter technology.
These indoor units, combined with small footprint outdoor units, provide both physical comfort and a stylish aesthetic.
- Inverter variable-speed on the outdoor unit
- Self-cleaning coils in the indoor unit for easier maintenance
- Many modes included, controlled through wireless remote:
- Heating & Cooling
- Auto Sleep
- Chaos Wind electronically controls fan speeds to create a more natural flow of air
- Jet Cool operates at high fan speeds for 30 minutes to quickly cool down a room
- Operates down to 14°F in cooling mode
- Low sound operation for both the indoor and outdoor units
- Allows refrigerant piping lengths up to 49 feet, and elevation difference up to 23 feet
- R410A refrigerant
Mega Wall-Mount Split systems apply duct-free technology in a streamlined, low-profile design. Featuring an easier installation procedure and Inverter compressor technology, these systems are designed to save you time and money. Choosing a Mega Wall-Mount split system provides a designer an edge with individual advanced control and design flexibility. Mega WallMount systems are available in nominal capacities of 3/4, 1, 1-1/2 and 2 tons. These are best suited for applications with zones that require heating or cooling, such as residential and small business office buildings.
- Inverter (Variable speed compressor)
- Gold Fin™ anti-corrosion
- Temperature display on indoor unit
- Cooling/Heating/Fan modes
- Jet Cool / Chaos Wind
- Four (4) fan speeds
- Dehumidifying mode
- Auto operation / restart
- Condensate sensor connection
- Includes handheld remote controller